5 REASONS TO USE VR Box in the
Virtual reality learning is based on immersive technologies – a virtual extension of reality that allows you to better perceive and understand the surrounding reality. That is, they literally immerse a person in a given event environment.
Advantages of the immersive approach:
- Visibility. Virtual space allows you to view objects in details and processes, which are impossible or very difficult to trace in the real world. For example, the anatomical features of the human body, the work of various mechanisms and so on. Flights in space, diving hundreds of meters under water, traveling through the human body-VR opens up great opportunities.
- Concentration. In the virtual world, a person is practically not affected by external stimuli. He can completely concentrate on the material and better assimilate it.
- Engagement. The script of the learning process can be programmed and controlled with high accuracy. In virtual reality, students can conduct chemical experiments, see outstanding historical events, and solve complex problems in a more fun and understandable way.
- Safety. In virtual reality, you can conduct chemical and physical tests, experiment and much more without any risks. Regardless of the complexity of the script, the student will not harm himself or others.
- Efficiency. Based on the experiments already conducted, it can be argued that the effectiveness of training using VR is at least 10% higher than that of the classic format.